We provide a full range of roofing solutions, from just a few small garage trusses to large developments by national housebuilders and developers. Delivery only, or supply and fit, we service sites in Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Yorkshire and Humberside.
All of our engineered timber roof products are pre-fabricated from high quality, stress graded timbers produced from sustainable forests and joined with galvanised steel nail-plate fasteners.
Engineered timber roof products offer –
- A flexible, practical and fully engineered solution to your roofing requirements.
- High levels of precision timber engineering to improve construction accuracy and build specification.
- Full calculations with every product to help satisfy building control and reduce your engineering requirements.
- Economy of materials. Trusses can use up to 40% less timber than a traditionally formed roof.
- Reduced on site labour costs, releasing site joiners for more complex areas.
- Quick erection of the roof structure, enabling other trades to commence quickly.
- Reduction in site waste, loss, and pilferage of valuable materials.
- Space saving on site, with no need for timber storage or carpentry work areas.
Roof Trusses are used in nearly every building project in the UK as property development companies have moved away from traditional methods. Even complex structures can be built accurately, quickly, and economically without the vast majority of cutting in and lining through associated with traditional roof construction. The most common roof structures are built using a combination of duo and mono trusses.Read More
Attic Trusses are ideal where the roof is engineered to create an open space / room within the structure. Such solutions have been increasingly popular in recent years as they offer increased living space without changing the overall build area or footprint of the house. Attic trusses incorporate the truss and floor into the same design, thus increasing living space to deliver maximum value from the construction site.Read More
Where the internal or external gable walls are to be built in masonry. These can now be constructed using a pre-formed timber spandrel panel. These act as a fire break between properties where required. Fitting is carried out at the same time as the roof truss installation. Unsurprisingly, pre-engineered spandrel panels have become more and more commonplace, with savings on site construction time, as well as the reduction of internal scaffold that is required for building these in masonry.Read More
Flat Roof Solutions
Our engineered joists are the easiest and quickest solution to flat roof installations. Using either our I Joist or Metal Web products, all joists are precision cut to size and delivered with clear plans, fixing instructions and required metalwork. Unsurprisingly, pre-engineered roof joists have become more and more commonplace on all types of construction sites. Significant savings are achieved both in terms of joinery and project overheads, whilst providing a weathertight shell earlier.Read More