Heywood Timber Engineering was formed in March 2005 and has grown steadily year on year to become one of the most prominent suppliers of engineered wood products in the North of England. Situated in Halifax at the centre of the M62 corridor, we have easy access to service customers from the Midlands to the Scottish borders.
We specialise in the design and manufacture of timber rooftrusses, I-Beam or metal web joists and timber framed buildings.
Working closely with a range of construction companies and timber/building merchants across the North of England we have managed to nurture long-standing relationships because of our customer service, quality of engineering and reliability of delivery.
In our industry, experience is key both in design and engineering. We can boast unrivalled skills in these areas, therefore becoming key partners for all our customers.
- a full site measuring service
- a speedy and competitive quotation turnaround time
- a design service (this includes full working drawings and structural calculations)
- an accurate and reliable manufacturing process
- and a 5 day delivery service.